Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Two Baby Girl Quilts...


Oh man. This last week has been biiiiizzzzzzeeeeee. We're getting ready to list the house in a week. Real estate is moving fast here in Colorado, so things will only get more hectic this next month. Today I stopped by to pick up my last two quilts from the longarm quilter that I've used for all my quilts these last couple of years. She does such a wonderful job. I picked up two baby girl quilts that I made from fabric at Hobby Lobby...


Generally speaking I like to use a higher quality quilting fabric than you can find at Hobby Lobby, but these prints spoke to me.


I thought the bee and flower quilting pattern for these two quilts were perfect. Since the fabrics aren't necessarily juvenile, I wanted the quilting pattern to have a childlike flair.


I don't think I'm going to be able to get the binding put on these two quilts before we move in June. There's just too much to do, but that will give me something to do when we get to our new home!